Menu
Lee66
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

virgin go tv

after many phone calls over many months to customer service & little help other than reset. i am reaching out for help towards watching virgin tv on my imac (firefox). Every time i log in to watch i get an error that my device is not registered, although it is the same device i always use. as its only possible for one change a month it is unusable most of the time unless i spend an hour phoning customer service two or three times before finally speaking to someone that can after an argument reset my devices. Please can anyone help ???   

0 Kudos
Lee66
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin go tv

To add to above plea for help. when i go into settings & manage devices there is no longer the option to name either device or delete either device.

0 Kudos
delmonti007
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

if you have ANY "Clean my Pc" apps running then you will loose your TV Go devices. In fact, anything that "Cleans" browser files will kill TV Go and you'll have to wait until the end of the month to get it back. Or, perhaps you can call the hell(P) line and be pushed from department to department until either you or the staff get fed up and cut you off.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lee66, thank you for getting in touch.

I see that the community has been able to give you some advise in regards to the apps running in background that could be impacting the Virgin Go service. 

Have you had an opportunity to check if this is the case and if not are you still experiencing the issue?

Let us know and we will be happy to assist further. 

Thanks, 

Nat
0 Kudos