pilko
Joining in

why wont tvgo accept my username ie email address

13 REPLIES 13

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @pilko,

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having issues when trying to access your TV go service. We can understand this is not ideal and we want to best help. Just to confirm, are you using the same details as your my VM account? Have you been able to log into your TV go before? Also, how are you trying to access your TV go?  https://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/en.html ?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Can get on with laptop OK just on my phone it doesn't recognise my username name have used before in Spain 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@pilko wrote:

Can get on with laptop OK just on my phone it doesn't recognise my username name have used before in Spain 

@pilko 

is the location on your phone set to UK or Spain?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Uk

Thanks for your reply, Pilko,

Can you tell us what is the error message that you getting?

Maybe resetting to a new password will get things sorted for you, you can reset here

Please enter username (it will  be an email) I'm putting in the right email checked numerous times 

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @pilko

Thanks for getting back to us with the details. I'm sorry to hear you're unable to log in to TV Go at the moment, just to clarify did you manage to reset your password via 'Forgot my password'? Have you also tried deleting then re-installing the app on your phone?

Kind regards,

Serena

It's not the password that's the problem  

It's the username  it won't accept 

Apologies @pilko 

There should be a forgotten username option also. Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app on your phone also? 

Please pop us a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide