cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tv to go

alipb
Joining in

hi....ive had this problem about 8 months...... contacted virgin so many times, still nothing.

any idea why i cant watch tv to go on my android phone or my tablet.? 

for some reason i can now on my pc after contacting virgin for the hundredth time....not joking....it would ALWAYS come up saying email/password was the problem.

virgin changed the passwords so many times...and now it only works on pc.

12 REPLIES 12

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for the issues faced alipb,

Welcome to the community.

Can I ask regarding this, are any other devices affected?

Also are you able to login successfully to MyVM?

Let us know,

Kain

morning.
just my android phone and samsung tablet i have issues with.

i can now finally log in on my laptop.

Thanks for coming back to us @alipb

Can you please confirm what error messages you receive?

Are you able to log into your self-care account via your Android phone or Samsung Tablet?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

---when i go to log in to tv to go........i put in password and email but just KEEPS SAYING......."please enter username(it will be email)

if i try to log in to virgin media account on phone and tablet .....i enter email, and wont except....just says "please enter a valid email address"

AGAIN logging into these is fine on pc.

Hi alipb

Thanks for coming back to the thread

Can you clear cache/cookies and also delete/re-install the app to see if this fixes things?

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

done all these basic things several times over past 8 months....but nothing works.

Thanks for coming back to us, just to confirm. Have you been able to try resetting your password to see if this helps resolve the issue?

Please let us know if this helps, if not, we will be happy to assist further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

over the past 8 months it has been re set so many times...ive now got password that virgin have given me...again the log in details work on pc only

Thanks for coming back to the thread

Just to confirm, is it only the one device you're having this issue on or all others apart from the PC?

If just the one, please confirm, is the software upto date? 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill