cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sorry can’t register device at moment

cartomkate
On our wavelength

Hi I have been trying fiora couple of weekes to replace an old laptop from the registered devices on my iPad. I keep getting the above message telling me to try again in a few minutes! The minutes have turned into weeks! 

I’m not particularly techy, and wonder if I am doing something daft.

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM @cartomkate

Just to update the thread, the TV Go devices have been reset

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi cartomkate

Thanks for posting. I'll PM you now to reset the TV Go Devices now

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM @cartomkate

Just to update the thread, the TV Go devices have been reset

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

cartomkate
On our wavelength

Hi i dont really understand ! I posted an issue months ago and today ive had 2 responses but i still get the same message when I try and delete an old laptop from the manage devices option. So as far as i am concerned , months later i am in exactly the same position! Or am I missing something?

Hi cartomkate

Thanks for posting. I'll be happy to reset your devices via PM

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@cartomkate wrote:

Hi i dont really understand ! I posted an issue months ago and today ive had 2 responses but i still get the same message when I try and delete an old laptop from the manage devices option.

@cartomkate 

FYI this was caused by another user spotting your thread and adding replies to it, to the effect of "I have this problem too". Forum etiquette is generally to search for existing threads but start your own - I've now split that other users posts into their own, and can see that John_GS has picked up your issues to progress them.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining us on PM cartomkate

Just to confirm the devices were reset

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Thab

nks for resetting but now I dont seem to be able to get any live bt sports as it says not available in this region. Its a while since i tried watching on my ipad but im sure i just clicked on live tv and started to watch it.  i find the whole Virgin set up weird!

I'm so sorry to hear this @cartomkate 

Can I ask if this only happens on your iPad or does it happen on other devices too? 

Thank you.

Hi thanks for note. I think i have sorted it last night by switching off vpn. It certainly seems to work now thanks.

Brian