cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oops sometings wrong

diggerbarnes
Joining in

I am another of the oops sometgings wrong gang,  I habent been able to get on the virgin go app for ages.  It just stopped working and I hadnt changed anything.

Done all the usual things, deleting app, different devices etc) it just says -

Oops, that hasn’t worked!  Try again later

It is now 4 months later and still not working.  

any help appreciated and if someone from Virgin can get in touch it woild be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Gary

7 REPLIES 7

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Afternoon @diggerbarnes

Welcome to our Community and thanks for your first post - sorry that you're having some issues with your TVGo currently. Can you let me know if you're still able to log into your MyVM account without issue? 

How goes it when you try logging in online here

I have located your account from here and not able to see any obvious errors - please do try the link online and let me know what happens with your online account and we'll go from there

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Hi Katie

Thanks for responding.  I tried that link but I still get the oops not working message.

Gary

Hello @Katie_WT

Are you able to help me with this please?

Thanks

Thanks for your reply and apologies for the delayed response, diggerbarnes,

Have you been able to get this sorted since your post? If not, I've also send you a private message to confirm your account details so we can test your profile log in or send to IT.

Cheers,

Corey C

dave_ingham
Joining in

The app on my iphone12 is NOT working. 

Seems to be out of action for a while according to the review comments from the apple store (all of them gave 1 star).

Sounds like there is a bug in the software. Please either fix or rollback to the previous working version.

We pay for the service and this ought to be fixed straightaway.

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, dave_ingham,

Have you been able to get this sorted since your post? What error message are you getting and when does it occurr?

Cheers,

Corey C

Did you sort this?