cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to reset all devices on tv go app

michellemxx
Joining in

hi i have 5 devices registered on the tv go app and i cannot log in anywhere to use can these all be deleted please, it says i cant change them until 1st Sept but doesnt give me the option to delete or replace?

52 REPLIES 52

Royceston
Joining in

Hi, could you please reset my devices? I used both Microsoft Edge and Chrome on the same laptop and annoyingly TV Go thinks I've used 2 different devices (which is clearly a bug if you ask me, but I know that's not the way it's been implemented - using cookies is a very poor solution for recognising devices!).

Thank you,

Matt

Hi @Royceston,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am really sorry to hear you're facing some issues with your registered devices on TV Go. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can look into this further. Please respond to this when you can.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

ashlowe
Joining in

Hi Good afternoon,
For some reason, my old laptop has taken up all of my allocated device slots - and I cannot remove them from my current computer.
is there any chance you can bail me out with this please and remove all current devices from my account.
You will see that the device name is the same for all devices - I think I must have had a cookie killer installed or something...
Thanks in anticipation.

Hi Ashlowe,

Thanks for using the forums to get your devices reset on your TV GO App, I am sorry your laptop has taken over! 

I'm guessing you already know that you need to use cookies in order to stop this from happening? If not, please check this post  - TV GO App Devices

I have also reset your devices, so please give it about an hour and check if they've gone 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi Megan - Yea I realise that now - totally my error.

Thanks for the speed of your assistance - very much appreciated.

Cheers

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No problem, thanks for the update ashlowe,

Do let us know if any issues occur in the future.

Take care,

Kain

Could I please get my devices reset

Unable to use main mobile despite it being registered

Thanks

Hi Glynbury82,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you've been unable to do this, so I can help I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Bankie121
Joining in

How do i reset my devices on the tv go app, it says i have 5 listed with 4 of them being my macbook and 1 is my iphone

Hi there @Bankie121

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you are out of devices to register, this can happen if you clear cache and cookies on your device then re log in, or if you use an incognito browser.

I'd be happy to reset these for you via a PM, I'll pop you a message across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.