cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to reset all devices on tv go app

michellemxx
Joining in

hi i have 5 devices registered on the tv go app and i cannot log in anywhere to use can these all be deleted please, it says i cant change them until 1st Sept but doesnt give me the option to delete or replace?

52 REPLIES 52

If you can that would be great. Thank you

Steven_L  

We would all like you to fix the issue with devices on the web Virgin TV Go page which we have been sent to since you stopped the windows 10 app, and which there are multiple forum posts on.  Since we have been sent here by your twitter responses and no one has bothered to comment on any of the identical posts of many many people not being able to access the service, would you think someone may have a response and an idea of when a fix might be coming?

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Seems you may have missed this post:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/TV-Go-device-limit-reached/td-p/4425655/jump-to/fi...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Seems I did!

I mean I only first reported it 5 days ago so an update 2 hours ago from them is quite quick I suppose 😀

Still after VM sending me to the forums to post my issue it would be nice to at least have a generic response pointing me to that post rather than me having to trawl for an update post I didn't know was there....or am I expecting too much?  And then after they fix it I will have the 4 hour battle to get my device list reset where this has messed it up

Thanks for pointing the post out though, good of you, at least I don't have to keep shouting

my post was before that one so didn't miss it! - but good to see it's a known issue now and will be fixed (hopefully!)

hi i have 5 devices registered on the tv go app and i cannot log in anywhere to use can these all be deleted please, it says i cant change them until  01/12/2020 but doesnt give me the option to delete or replace

Moaasadx
Joining in

I have the same problem, I have tried ringing the technical support team they told me to wait 24 hours and still no luck.

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, Moaasadx,

I will be able to get this reset for you, please allow about an hour to update.

Cheers,

Corey C

Thank you

You're welcome. Moaasadx