cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to reset all devices on tv go app

michellemxx
Joining in

hi i have 5 devices registered on the tv go app and i cannot log in anywhere to use can these all be deleted please, it says i cant change them until 1st Sept but doesnt give me the option to delete or replace?

52 REPLIES 52

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for that michellemxx

Can you please try devices in the next hour please 

Gareth_L

there gone, thanks for your help

Thats great news michellemxx

Just bear in mind any web browsers like chrome etc are classed as a device and any updates they get are then classed as an extra device 

Anything else pop back on here, but start a new thread 

Gareth_L

I have exactly the same problem, I eventually got through to a technical person today who frankly was not too helpful - undertook to clear my Device List, but an hour later still nothing and I am unable to use the service on my laptop until 1st September. I am logged as a new device every time I log on with my laptop. On my phone the App has not worked for over a month, so he advised I delete and reinstall. This I have done, but the device limit prevents usage. Please can someone, anyone, respond. Thanks

Hello ronnieurquhart

So sorry to hear this is happening 

I would like to help get this sorted for you

Before I ask for account access and pass security, can you please try a device now 

Gareth_L

timcsalmon
On our wavelength

Hi - I have the same problem. All the devices are the same as the one I am tryiong to watch on, but it still says I;ve reached the maximum!! - can anyone at virgin help please.

Hey @timcsalmon,

Are you using the app or the browser version of TV go? When you login through the browser it will create a new device on the devices list every time you use the browser to watch.

Regards

Steven_L

I'm using the app.

Would you like me to reset all of your devices, so that you can start again and add the devices that you need to be on there.

Regards

Steven_L