Menu
JB82
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

iOS App Sign in failure

Can not sign in to the virgin apps on my iPhone. I receive the "email/password is incorrect" message despite the same email and password being used to log into My Virgin Media and other services using a web browser.

So before asking can I just confirm that yes I have been entering my email address and password correctly.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: iOS App Sign in failure

Hi JB82, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've not been able to sign in to the VM app. 

Which apps are you having an issue signing in to? The new TV Apps or the New My VM app? 

Even though the email address and password may be being entered in correctly but if they are being auto filled in, the device you're using may be automatically adding a space or auto-capitalising the first letter of both. 

Come back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
JB82
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The apps I am having trouble with are the Virgin TV remote and Virgin TV Go. I am not using auto fill when entering login details.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi JB82

Just to check with your devices you do need iOS 9 or above to use these apps.

Can you confirm this is what your devices are running?

Many thanks

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi JB82

Just checking in one last time to make sure the TV Go app is now working for you on your Apple devices.

Pop back if you need further help with a little more info if not and we'll do what we can to support Smiley Happy

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos