Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

cannot add devices

I cannot change any devices in Device Management on the virgin go website.  I go to settings-device management.  It list my devices, but there is no link to add/change any.  I go to the sky sports device section, again it lists current devices (there are available slots) but when I click on these it doesn't do anything.  I want to watch sky sports on my laptop, which I've done before but now it doesn't work.

If I log into the app on my phone I can change the devices (but I don't want to add my phone again) and there is no option to go to the sky devices here!!!!?????!!!!

This is driving me insane.  

What do I do?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cannot add devices

p.s. I get the infamous (and useless to a user) ovp_00200 error when trying to watch sky sports on my laptop, even though I have available sky device slots. I would phone the call center, but we all know where that leads - more insanity
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cannot add devices

Hi pleaseanswer

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the TV Go issues and the delayed reply. 

There's no issues I'm aware of, have you been able to resolve this since posting? Let me know if you need further assistance. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos