cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won’t allow me use registered devices

manchuzoo
Joining in

I am trying use any of my registers devices but it’s says I have too many registered - I’m try to use those that I have registered.

to be clear: I’m not trying to change devices, just use those I have registereD. 
Please help 

4 REPLIES 4

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi manchuzoo,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are facing issues with your registered devices, what devices are you using, if you watch Via a browser and you have cookies set at auto delete this can cause issues, each time you use the Laptop ETC because the device is forgotten it will register it again using up more slots? 

Regards

Paul.

Kozey546
Joining in

@manchuzoo wrote:

I am trying use any of my registers devices but it’s says I have too many registered - I’m try to use those that I have registered.

to be clear: I’m not trying to change devices, just use those I have registereD. 
Please help  eTenet.com

Forgot unnecessary devices and reconnect the one you wanted to connect may be too many connected device was the issue!

It’s not. Let the Virgin guys respond, thanks. 
You can’t have too many devices as there is a maximum. 

Virgin: the device I am using is registered but still doesn’t allow me to use the service. 
iPhone 11 for example.

How can I get around the cookies issue- I need to keep cookies clean but don’t want to duplicate devices as it uses il the allowed number of changes. 

Unfortunately there is no work around for the cookies @manchuzoo

You can have up to 5 different compatible devices signed up to the TV Go service and use the app at one time, with the ability to make adjustments to your registered devices 3 times in one month.

You will have to keep the cookies on your devices or it will register as a new device every time and use up all your available changes. More information on this can be found here

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley