Menu
Highlighted
bobnotso
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Where can I find the prog/app to use TV Go on my laptop. I can only find the app for use on Android.

Please, where can I find the programme/app to use TV Go on my laptop using Windows 10.  I can only find the TV Go app which works with Android.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Where can I find the prog/app to use TV Go on my laptop. I can only find the app for use on Android.

bobnotso
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where can I find the prog/app to use TV Go on my laptop. I can only find the app for use on Android.

Thank you to Ernie_C for the prompt response.  I have downloaded the App. and I have also managed to find the website.  The App does not appear to allow watching of recordings on my Tivo box and the website seems only to allow listing of recordings and deleting recordings.  Is there any way to watch programmes I have already recorded?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Watching recordings from My Shows is via the Virgin TV Control app which is only available for Android and iOS mobile devices. Recordings are only available to watch when your mobile device is on the same network as the V6.