cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is my bt sport id login

Macka845
Joining in

I want to get in bt sport app but I need a login in and I didn't get it for virgin. Can anyone help me with this asap.

22 REPLIES 22

gcfalco
On our wavelength

You're correct I can't now but I'm correct i have been a regular BT app user.

Maybe it was through EE my phone provider but I've been with them over 4 yrs - do they give a freebee for that long?

Thanks for coming back to us @gcfalco, to be honest I'm not sure if EE would have an offer for that long but it seems if they didn't you may have been given some bonus time with the app, if they don't.  🙂

Regards

Steven_L

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi gsfalco,

Sign into your EE account to check if you've had free BT Sport via the app from them. It should indicate if and when the free period ended.

I've just logged onto my sisters EE account ( I set it up for her and have full access as she is a techno luddite) and under Add-Ons and benefits she can have the  BT Sports app free for 3 months (the last offer she had was 6 months free) then £15 a month.

There's also an offer of Britbox free for 6 months, then £5.99 a month, and 6 months free Apple music, then £9.99 a month.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali