cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is my bt sport id login

Macka845
Joining in

I want to get in bt sport app but I need a login in and I didn't get it for virgin. Can anyone help me with this asap.

22 REPLIES 22

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

TV go works for me 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

jwp123
Just joined

Virgin TV Go works for me.  But it a shame that you can’t sign into the BT Sport app with your Virgin ID, like you can with the Sky Sports app

Wrong.

BangBoom
Joining in

It's so stupid mate. Paying for the BT yet they won't let us use the app. It's a joke. And TV go is almost unusable. Absolutely terrible. I like casting from my phone to my Google home hub, so I can watch football in the kitchen when I'm busy. TVGO doesn't allow this. It really isn't good. Even when you go to expand the screen it changes channels and all sorts. Terrible app.

gcfalco
On our wavelength

For some reason the BT Sports app has let me use it - till today.

I've no idea how I got access but seeing I'm paying for it it didn't seem unreasonable. 

Bit cheesed I'm now blocked........

Hi gcfalco,

Thanks for posting, 

Are you able to access the BT Sport channels via your TV  GO?

Alex_Rm

I just checked for reference... bt sports works on tvgo for me. Although I will echo that’s it’s disappointing the by sports app won’t accept a virgin sign-in. If sky allow it , why haven’t virgin sorted BT?

gcfalco
On our wavelength

Yes I can but I haven't tried it to actually watch a match.

I really can't recall how I got into the BT app (my phone saved the log in details & I've been using it for months now) but it's a shame as I feel I've paid for it via Virgin & it worked really well.

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello

As a virginmedia customer you do not have access to the BT Sports app, BT do not allow Virginmedia customers access to the app, this is a restriction that BT has and there is nothing Virginmedia can do about this.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @gcfalco

As @DJ_Shadow1966 said you cannot login into the BT sport app via your Virgin Media account as BT don't allow access to Virgin Media customers. The app is for BT customers only. 

If you have paid for BT sport with us, you will only be able to watch BT sport on your TV or via our TV go app.

Regards

Steven_L