cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is my bt sport id login

Macka845
Joining in

I want to get in bt sport app but I need a login in and I didn't get it for virgin. Can anyone help me with this asap.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you subscribe to the BT Sport channels through Virgin Media then you need to use the VM TV Go app to access them via a mobile device.  VM customers don't have access to the BT Sport app.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

22 REPLIES 22

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you subscribe to the BT Sport channels through Virgin Media then you need to use the VM TV Go app to access them via a mobile device.  VM customers don't have access to the BT Sport app.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

So I cant get on bt sport app that's what your saying mate

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'm saying, as a VM customer, you need to use the VM TV Go app instead of the BT Sport app to access the BT sport channels on a mobile device.

I wanted to watch it on my ps4 thanks anyway 

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The BT sports app is only available to BT customers. VM is a wholesale supplier so you only get the channels. You only get the app if you pay BT directly.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

But the Virgin TVGo app does not work at all - it says  "Not available" and Virgin seems not to be interested in fixing it.  How do I now get into BTSPORT, for which I am paying Virgin.?  

Is this still true that as a Virgin subscriber I cannot use the BT sport app? I really want to use the app so that I can receive an HDR 4K stream. Is there a roadmap for Virgin to add HDR to the UHD channel? (or some sneaky way to enable it on the 360?)

Hi Stookie, 

I'm afraid you wouldn't have access to the BT Sport app, you would be able to use the Tv Go app instead. 

Any issues with that then let us know. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

The pint that you're missing is that TVGo doesn't work. So Virgin Media is taking our money and not giving us access. Why don't you get TVGo fixed?