cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watching sky sports problem

Martinbuck
Joining in

Never had a problem watching sky sports until recently. I have 4 registered devices. On one iPad I can watch sky sports , but on my other iPad it says your subscription doesn’t allow you to watch, and on my iPhone it says video unavailable, a problem was encountered, please try again later. This has been going on for a couple of weeks.

6 REPLIES 6

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Martinbuck 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums! 

I'm so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your Sky Sports. Can I ask if the fourth device works OK? 

Can I ask if you have tried deleting and reinstalling the apps at all?

Thank you

My other device is a pc which also has problems. I have deleted and reinstalled the apps.

Hi Martin.

Let us know how you get on after your reinstallation of the app.

Also make sure that all devices don't have to app open when you are trying to watch on another device just in case it shows you are trying to watch on too many devices at once. 

All the best for the New Year!

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Deleted and reinstalled 

says

Could not play channel 

your subscription doesn’t allow you to watch this programme. You can upgrade by visiting Sky.com

Hi Martinbuck, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the app and will send you a private message to look into this further for you. Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope. - Chris

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Can you change the password and log in on all devices with the same password to see if anything changes? PLease make sure you are logging in with the primary email address and no secondary ones which have been set up and let us know how it goes. - Chris