cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watching Sky Sports / Cinema on PS4 via myvirginmedia bundle

Jamie_R
On our wavelength

Recently subscribed to the Sky Sports / Cinema add ons and impressed that I can watch on "devices".  Does anyone know whether this is possible via PS4 as this is hooked up to the kids spare room?

5 REPLIES 5

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jamie_R

Thanks for getting in touch 🙂 

I am afraid the service is not currently available on Playstation sorry but for more information on what device's you can use please click here

Please let me know if you have any further questions 🙂 

Nat

I have the same need to run a Virgin app on a Playstation - are there any plans to make this available?

Hi there pmangat, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

As it stands there is no further news on this being something we make available. I will pass your feedback across to the relevant teams though. 

In the meantime you can use the service across IOS, Android, Windows tablets and the most popular web browsers. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you, Kath, understood. I would note that Sky have an app for Playstation ...

Thanks for coming back to us @pmangat and I will be sure to pass on your feedback about the Sky app being available in the Playstation apps.

Regards

Steven_L