cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY?

Oldgar
Tuning in

INFLATED for a SUBSTANDARD service. My bill keeps on rising but service keeps on decreasing. I pay VIRGIN MEDIA and BBC for a substandard service "Cannot show on this platform ETC." I am NOT getting the service as
advertised, just an abbreviated and RESTRICTED and service substandard service "Cannot show on this platform ETC." I am NOT getting the service as advertised, just an abbreviated, truncated and OVERPRICED service.  Disgusting service for this OVER THE TOP ridiculous price I am paying which has risen a lot more than  I was promised  on entering this contract, which you constantly  tell me is unavailable.

11 REPLIES 11

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

An interesting statement from the OP. Refer to the attitude in the first post of this thread. Pot Kettle.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi,

Thread locked as replies has gone off topic despite posts from Forum Team trying to get it back on track. Please refer to the Forum Rules here@Oldgar , if you still require assistance, please create a new thread so the Team and members can help.

Warm Regards,

ModTeam