cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VirginGo-Sorry we cant play this at the moment

sl0616
Tuning in

Keep getting the message-Not Available can't play this at the moment.

9 REPLIES 9

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you post a screenshot, which would include an example of a programme that's not working?

Or is this on a live streaming channel, in which case which one(s)?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Screenshot (5).pngth

Still getting not available message on all channels.

Hi @sl0616,

Thank you for your posts and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am really sorry to hear that you've been facing some problems with the Virgin TV Go service recently. If this issue is ongoing today, can you confirm if On Demand content is also impacted, or just streaming live broadcasted content?

Along with this, can you check if other channel(s) are impacted by the same issue, and try clearing your cache and cookies to see if that helps to alleviate matters?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

All services have the same message when trying to watch on the PC

Any chance some one could help!!!!

I get exactly the same, all live tv, every available channel gives the same reply as above, I have reinstalled the app several times, spoke with someone two weeks ago, it briefly reappeared but now, nothing!

Hi sl0616, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. As this is affecting all services on the PC, are you able to try another device to see if you get the same errors? 

If so, please screenshot and pop a picture here. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, 

no it’s not affecting my iPhone it’s only affecting my iPad, I told all this to VM around 2/3 weeks ago, it affects all channels too not just sport! 

thanks 

5156C85B-7D8C-46A2-82FF-D86B57A37CAC.jpeg