cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin tv go isnt working

thebassmonster
Joining in

I keep getting the message " Sorry, this video cannot be played at this time ". Press the restart video button and nothing ?

7 REPLIES 7

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @thebassmonster, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

Sorry to see you have been having some issues watching content on TV Go 😔 I can certainly understand the frustration with this.

Just to confirm, is this happening on all channels and devices on TV Go? Also is it the same on both WIFI and mobile data? Have any network issues been listed via our service page here?

If not, I'd recommend checking our TV Go help page here for further support.

If you need help after checking, please let us know. We will be happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi, thanks for your reply. Its happening on all channels on my hardwired PC it works everywhere else. The strange thing is my friend can log into his account on the same PC and his works.

Thanks 

Andy.

Hi @thebassmonster thanks for your reply here.

That is strange, I do apologise. Can you try resetting your My Virgin Media password, and then waiting approximately 30 minutes and trying to sign back into TV Go again?

Many thanks

Tom_W

I have tried changing my password and signing back in, its still not working.

V tv Go.jpg

Thanks thebassmonster.

When you say it works everywhere else, do you mean that you're able to use the app and watch content on other devices without any issues?

Thank you

Beth

Yes I have no problems watching it elsewhere. Its just this one PC, that my friend can watch on with his account but I can't with mine.

Hi @thebassmonster 

Thanks for coming back to us.

Please could you try Private Mode/Incognito and/or a new browser? Also try clearing cache/cookies please.

Let us know how you get on.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill