cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin tv go buffering

MarkH28
On our wavelength

Since the past few days Virgin tv go app has been buffering quite a bit every 10-15 mins it will stop for few seconds then eventually it will be every few mins then it will crash.

Regards

Mark

16 REPLIES 16

MarkH28
On our wavelength

Now watching eurosport2, 20min of playing now its buffering every few mins. Same with Channel 4 and btsport channels. Must b a issue with the App

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi MarkH28

Thank you for reaching out to the community. 

I am very sorry for the issues you are experiencing when using the app on your laptop. 

Can you please confirm if you experiencing buffering when using any streaming services on the laptop such as YouTube or Netflix?

Thanks 

Nat

MarkH28
On our wavelength

Hi Natalie

Nope everything else good. I have deleted the cache cookies etc that a member of the community suggested. Im currently watching sky sports mix will report back if i get any buffering having since cleared cache etc...

On another point I have since posted another problem. Since I have cleared my cache etc.. I have re-registerd my laptop but now i have the laptop registered 3 x, why cant users delete there own devices via the management devices page?

MarkH28
On our wavelength

Sky sports mix has played with no buffering, maybe clearing the cache etc.. helped. Find out 2mrw when champions league on BTSport

Why can't the user delete his devices via device management? I have 3 devices the same registered. Only need 2, my phone and Laptop

MarkH28
On our wavelength

Hi Japitts

Ur advice of clearing app data cache etc... seems to have worked. Been watching sky sports mix for few hours now no buffering. Will test on btsport channel 2mrw with the football. 

However in clearing the cache etc.. I had to re register my device but i cant delete old devices via device management now i have 3 of the same device (my laptop) registered.

Thanks for your posts and update, Mark. Glad to hear clearing the cache worked!

Cheers,

Corey C

TFD
On our wavelength

No great supprise they ignore the part about users and devices .. and yes clearing which they advise means the cookie on pc which shows user data is also cleared  this is because they are using 5 year old at least its been a repetative issue for users and they refuse to use a more modern method every other provider manages it