cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin tv go app wont play

Olly5565
Tuning in

When I choose which live channel to watch it says the program is starting as if its about to but then just freezes. I can go back and then select another channel but will get exactly the same thing. For example I want to watch BT sport so I click to watch and it says 'BT sports is starting' but never does! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi, just to let you know it's now sorted. Removing app and reinstalling didn't work but all I had to do was a hard reset and it worked again. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Olly5565,

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding the TV Go app issues you are experiencing. Just to confirm: does this happen on every channel on the TV Go App? Can you confirm if you have changed your TV package with us recently?

Kind regards,

Serena

Hi Serena, I haven't recently changed my package. And yes, sadly happens on all channels

I thought it might be my phone but don't see why it would be as sky sports player and bbc iplayer etc are all ok

Thanks

Hi @Olly5565,

Thank you for expanding. Would you mind removing and then re-installing the app to see if that helps matters at all?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi, just to let you know it's now sorted. Removing app and reinstalling didn't work but all I had to do was a hard reset and it worked again.