Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin to go app

Hi Lola1618,

Thanks for your post and reaching out to the Community Forums. Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the TV GO app. How is the service since your post? If you are still having issues, can you provide the following:

• Have you tried removing and reinstaling that app?
  • Is this happening on any other device using the app?
  • The make, model and operating system of the device the app is on?
  • The version of the app being used?

Cheers,

Corey C

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Thanks for your reply. I can confirm the following:

Nokia 7.2 Android version 10, virgin media app 2.3.48. No problems with other devices just this one.  I have just checked all the channels and a few more are now working:

Tlc, lifetime,crime and investigation,discovery,animal planet wild,, national geographic,by sport ESPN, free sports, by sports 1,2 and 3, France 24, nhk world, sky history, sky documentary, sky natural, Eurosport 2 and sky history.  The other channels just have sound and no picture.  Please could you look into this for me as I spent an hour last week trying to get through to virgin media and I got cut off after holding on for an hour.

Many thanks

Lola

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I can also confirm that I have installed and uninstalled the app several times.  It only works if I do not use the app installed and go through virgin media but It I can't minimise the picture so that I can do other things on the phone such as visit a website. 

Cheers

Lola

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for coming back to us Lola, has any of this changed since you last posted on Sunday?

Are you still having the same issues? Are you able to login to the the web browser version of the TV go app and see if you have the same issue on that? 

Are you able to minimise other apps to log onto website? if not this maybe a feature that your phone cannot do.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos