cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media app

KyeW44
Joining in

Hi all, 

I’ve recently signed up for virgin media and had it installed over a week ago, I’ve signed in to the MyVirginMedia app but all the other apps aren’t working when trying to log in saying “Not allowed - oops the service isn’t available at the moment. Try again in a few minutes” it’s said this for several days now and I’ve closed the app and uninstalled and reinstalled, it’s happening on bothe the connect app and the go app as well as o2 priority. I am using an iPhone. 

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @KyeW44

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums! 

It's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your services! Can I ask if you have tried clearing the cache and data in both apps? 

Thank you. 

I seem to have figured it out and it looks like the app has made a new account number for me and not used the my actual account number therefore saying I don’t have and services.
Just Wonder if there’s a way to get the account number on the myvirginmedia changed ? 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi KyeW44,

Thanks for popping back with this. Just to confirm, have you had an account with us in the past, that used the same email address that you're signing in with now?

If so, were you the Account Holder of this previous account?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ