Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin go sub account issue

ConnorKo
Joining in
Spoiler
Spoiler
Unable to log in to the virgin go app to watch sports etc. I am getting the error message "sub accounts can't use this service" it appeared to come on randomly and hasn't worked for almost a year. Keep getting told we will get a call back from IT team but nothing
8 REPLIES 8

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi ConnorKo,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Apologies for the issues faced with this, to clarify are all channels not working on TVGo?

Let us know,

Kain

Hi Kain,

Thanks for the reply, well I can't login to the app altogether using my account. It seems from issues I've seen on other forums it needs some background help from someone from the virgin media team. But what is very strange also is the credentials I use to sign in on the sky sports app (through virgin login) are not even recognised when I try and login to the virgin account

Thanks for further clarification, this certainly is an odd one 🤔

I will be happy to check this further for you. I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so I can do this.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for messaging with us @ConnorKo, I am glad we could get a further ticket raised on this. Please be advised that tickets can take 5-7 days please keep us posted on how you get on.

Zoie

Hi there, do you know if there has been any updates on this please ? Thanks 

Hi @ConnorKo,

I've just taken a look for an update for you, and the team believes that this should now be resolved for you.

Would you mind trying again and letting us know how you get on?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach. This still isn't working. I can't sign in or reset the password. Is there any way someone from virgin can set the account up and provide me with the username and password ? As it seems there is issues with the authentication service so it's stuck in a loop.

I just need the whole TV go account reset really, this has been going on for months and is incredibly frustrating. I'm really not sure what to do at this point 

Hey @ConnorKo,

Sorry to hear this still isn't working for you, what I'm going to do is send you a private message for us to go through some details and get this chased up for you.

If you haven't used our private message function before you can find it by going to the homepage then checking the top right, there you will see the little purple envelope in the top right corner.

Speak to you there. Joe