cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin go Tv login

ryan120
Joining in

Hi I’m unable to login into my virgin go tv app. I have reset the password and account is already registered. It’s prompting to “try again later” and I have left it for couples days and ran the same process with no luck. I am the account holder and using the same email connected to account.

9 REPLIES 9

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ryan120,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your Tv Go. 

Can you confirm if you are able to sign into your Virgin Media account okay?

Can you confirm if you have been able to try this via both the App & web browser version?

Can you confirm if you have been able to try this via different web browsers?

^Martin

Also having the same problem and have tried password reset, multiple browsers, web and mobile app, and I'm able to log into MVM fine.

Cheers,

Ben

ben_4526
Joining in

Same problem as reported by many on this message board - TV Go has stopped working and throws "something went wrong, try again later" errors. 

I've tried:

• both mobile and web app
  • multiple browser types
  • resetting password (logging into my VM still works)

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ben_4526

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with TVGo.

Are you just getting the 'Try again later' error? What exactly does the error message say which populates?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Travis,

I get the error: "Something went wrong. Please try again later."

Cheers,

Ben

Hi @ben_4526,

Thank you for confirming. Are you also experiencing this problem on multiple devices, or just the one?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach, 

Experiencing across multiple devices -> new macbook (m1 chip), old macbook & windows OS.

Cheers,

Ben

JMLV
Joining in
I'm also having this exact same issue - "Something went wrong. Please try again later" - on Windows PC and Android mobile.

Thank you for that information ben_4526 & JMLV.

Can you confirm if you have been able to try this on both a Mobile data and WiFi connection?

^Martin