cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TVgo login in Windows

AERoberts
On our wavelength

Cannot login the TV togo on Windows. No problems in app on Android, just windows.
It asks me to login but then puts a small black screen up that has nothing on it. If ignore and just type in user name (email) and password nothing happens. Worked perfectly until about a month ago and now just hopeless. Removed virus protector to no avail. Anyone got an good ideas?

11 REPLIES 11

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Clear your browser cache & see if it works then.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

AERoberts
On our wavelength

Thank you.
Think I tried this before but tried again by deleting every cookie. Then let me sign in satisfactorally but  every programme said "Not available - sorry we can't play this at the moment". So not a lot further advanced

Thanks for coming back to us @AERoberts, are you attempting to view the content via a browser or via the application on the laptop/PC?

Can you please confirm what version of Windows you're using for me?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

The problem only exists on my desktop using windows 10 with firefox and also with edge.
It works just fine on app on phone and tablet using android

Tony

Thanks for coming back to us AERoberts,

Are you getting any error message when trying to log in using your desktop? Are you able to screen shot what happens?

Kind regards Jodi. 

AERoberts
On our wavelength

Hope this helps

VM Screen.jpg

Thanks for coming back to us with the screenshot @AERoberts.

Thats really strange that it would only happen on your laptop but be okay on the other devices. I could try to reset your devices and see if that works for you.

Would you like me to try that for you?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven

Worth trying anything but a little worried that it could upset the working devices

Actually the one that doesn't work is a desktop not a laptop but that shouldn't matter

Tony

Thanks for coming back to us @AERoberts.

The reset would mean that you would have to re-add all the devices that you want to use on the app. I'm happy to do it for you, just let me know, if you want to go ahead with it.

Regards,

Steven_L