cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV go app does not work

oxcsillagxo
Joining in

Hi,

I am unable to log in to the Virgin Tv Go app.

I used my Virgin Media details to try and sign in, but I am keep getting an error message. The fault does not seem to be on my end, and this has been happening for a while now. 

The error message sais to try again later, but it never seems to work. 

It doesn't log into the app, or through the website either. Tried them both. 

A bug-fix may be needed.

Screenshot_20220324-021042_Virgin TV Go.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @oxcsillagxo,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having at the moment with your TV go app.

Do you have issues with logging into any other apps?

Please could you try to change your password via My Virgin Media and try to log in again?

Regards,

Steven_L

I went on this forum and tried every possible advice that I have seem writtem already. 

Changed the password, didn't work.

Tryed different device, didn't work. 

Tried the browser, didn't work. 

Removed and reinstalled the app, same. No go.

Refreshed the android system, same result.

Coming to this forum is the last resort now, as I never really srart or join in these sort of conversation, I use it as a research to solve a problem, however, there is no possible solution I can try anymore. 

From what I have gathered, this is a reoccouring problem for many users, and they all came back with similar results, after trying out every advice. Therefore, as a conclusion, if many people have the same problem, with the same outcome, what does this tell you? 

For me, that the app needs an update, to find and fix the bugs.

Thanks

Thanks for trying the troubleshooting advice and I am sorry you're still having some issues. 

I am going to pop you a PM now to confirm some more details and get this escalated if required to our back office teams. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page for my message. 

Speak soon! 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Was this ever fixed for you? I’m trying to sort it out now and like yourself, I’m having no joy.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Mills82, thanks for posting on our forum page and sorry to hear of the issue with the TV Go App affecting you.

Have you tried all the suggested fixes we advise such as testing another device, browser and changing your online password to see if this clears out the issue for you?
Let us know how you get on since your last post and if you still need our help?

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Mills82
On our wavelength

Hi Andri, I have tried everything and it doesn’t work. Seems like Virgin have ran out of suggestions. If nothing is sorted by the end of the end of the week I will be calling to discuss my deal and my next steps, whether to send my equipment back or not.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Can I just confirm that when you log in with the same details to your online account - do you get any errors? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

I am having the same issues 

Hi @ryan120

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

Could you please try signing in on another device?

Could you also please delete and reinstall the app?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide