cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV app on Windows 11

ErikM1
Joining in

Where/how do I download this?

I can only find links for Windows 10, play store or apple store.

5 REPLIES 5

Buffer6
Legend

Why not try the Windows 10 app?, Windows 11 is backwards compatible

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @ErikM1 

There is no longer a Windows Store TVGO app, however Windows devices can use the website, and install the web app that is offered when visiting the website. 

Go to the following page, scroll down and click on the "Visit TV GO online" icon which will take you to the webpage to register and install the web app.

https://www.virginmedia.com/tv/broadband/go-control 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey ErikM1, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry you are struggling to download the app.

Did the above information help you at all? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Unfortunately not.
Buffer's suggestion to install the W10 app is all well and good, and I'd give it a try if I could find an installer for it, but I haven't been able to.
And apollo's likewise sounds helpful, but I never get an 'install the web app' option from clicking the link provided (and then the one suggested from there), so that's another dead end.

Hi ErikM1,

Thanks for coming back. I'm afraid that as newapollo has correctly advised, we no longer offer the Windows TV Go app. The only option would be to use the web version of TV Go on your Windows device.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Beth