cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV Go maximum number of devices reached

Joining in

Hi, I'm experiencing the same problem that many of you have already had issues with, namely, every time I use a limited number of devices Virgin Go wants to register the same device as a new device until the maximum number of 5 devices per month is reached. This means that I can only sometimes watch Virgin Go up to 5 times per month using the same device! I've checked answers on forums and, yes, I've looked at the cashe and cookies but with no success. It seems that someone working with Virgin routinely reviews these posts and responds offering to reset device/s so that the problem is overcome. Has anyone out here found that this resolves the issue or have you found some other way of permanently dealing with the problem? Phil

1 REPLY 1

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi 835806403,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We certainly understand the frustration caused when you're registering the same device but TVGO does seems to think its a new device.

We appreciate you clearing the cookies and caches, this would be the first thing we would ask you to do in the circumstances, however this has not resolved the issue in your case. We would be happy to reset all your devices from our end to see if this does resolve your issue if your happy for us to do this?

Let me know if you'd like to give this a go.

Kind regards Jodi.