cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV Go login issues

ollie_joe
On our wavelength

I am unable to login to my virgin TV go account via the app or online. I keep receiving a message saying oops something went wrong please try again later. 

This has been ongoing for past month or so. 

Please help.

17 REPLIES 17

Dacoyle1986
On our wavelength

I have the exact same issue

Screenshot_20210815-112054_Gallery.jpg

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ollie_joe,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties signing in to your TVGO through the App and online.

Can we ask if you have tried uninstalling the app and re-installing? Also have you tried to log online using a different web browser and device? Sometimes deleting the cookies/caches and history may also help.

If you have tried these options already, please let me know and we can assist you further. 

ollie_joe
On our wavelength

Hi Jodi_S,

I have tried the following:

1. Uninstall/re-install app
  2. Sign in on different device and browser
  3. Sign in via incognito mode
  4. Deleting all virgin relate cookies/cache

All result in the same error message. This worked fine around a month ago.

Thanks,

Oliver

Hi @ollie_joe,

Thank you for expanding and apologies for the delayed response here.

Can you check and confirm if you're having any issues when trying to access and use the service via a browser instead of via the app?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

ollie_joe
On our wavelength

Hi Zach,

I have the same issue when logging on using a browser. I have tried different browsers across different devices. Outcome is the same every time. 

Thank you for letting us know @ollie_joe

Have you made any recent changes to your account in the last month? Have you also tried changing your password to see if the issue persists? https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-mail-how-to-change-email-username-or-password 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

ollie_joe
On our wavelength

Hi Akua_a,

Yes, I have already tried to change my password. Please see earlier post for all the troubleshooting I have have tried so far. 

The only change I can recall is changing the 360 TV device from a wired internet connection to a wireless.

Regards,

Oliver

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Ollie_Joe, 

Thanks for your post, sorry to hear you are having issues with this, I can try to reset your devices and if this doesn't work, I can raise a ticket with our team to investigate this for you. I will pop you over a PM and we can go from there.

Zoie

ollie_joe
On our wavelength

UPDATE: Virgin TV GO app still not working. 

I have tried uninstalling, logging in from browser, iPhone and Android. 

I understand that this app if free and therefore not part of the paid package but would really like to have this functionality back. 

Can anyone help?