Menu
Bluecaz
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Go device management issues

I opened my TV go app on my PC last night - normally its all logged in and no issues.   However this time it kept asking me to sign in and when I clicked the link there was just a blank screen - no space to put my details in.  I closed and restarted the app several times and also restarted the PC with no joy.  I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the app which worked.  Joy!  I can sign in.

However

It now says I have reached my device maximum and cannot change them for 10 days.  It knows the current device name and the new device name are EXACTLY THE SAME DEVICE but it just doesn't care.  Because the app was not working correctly.....I now cannot use the app at all.  

This device registering and the ridiculous 2 device limit is the most frustrating thing about the service - especially as it so frequently has little tantrums over a device being a new device that's not a new device...

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Tom_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin TV Go device management issues

Hi Bluecaz,

I am sorry to hear your frustration with this. The registration and device limits are design requirements for the app. So I can take a look at this I am going to send you a PM to request some additional details from you.

Thanks,

Tom_S