cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV Go device limit reached

Merlin61
Tuning in

I have just upgraded to TV 360 and wanted to register my various device with the TV Go app. I haven't used it for some time and several of the devices that were registered I now longer own/use. I have successfully registered 3 of my current devices but when trying to register my PC I get a message telling me I cannot register/change any more devices unit 1st September! Is there any way around this or do I really have to wait 12 days?!!!

Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Merlin61,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with the amount of registered devices on your TVGo App.

I'm more than happy to have the devices reset for you. I will need to confirm a few details with you if that's okay. 

In order to do this, I will send you a Private Message, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. 

I will be in touch soon.

Thanks 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Merlin61,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message and confirming your details.

I have now reset your TVGo App devices.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Great, I've now registered my 5 devices successfully!

Many thanks for your help Paulina.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Great to hear this is now resolved @Merlin61 - be sure to contact us if you require any further assistance.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Hi 

I have the same issue. Can someone please reset my devices for me?

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @muddym1010

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

I would be happy to reset your TV Go devices for you, I shall send you a PM now to get this sorted.

Kind regards,

Serena