Menu
Highlighted
kevro
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV Go and BT Sport

BT Sport is not available on Virgin TV Go. I have reinstalled to Windows 10 with no resolution. I rang customer service but gave up after waiting for 15 minutes.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV Go and BT Sport

Hi there @kevro

Thanks for your post - sorry to understand that you're having some issues with watching BTSport via the TVGo.

We have checked this today on a variety of devises and all seems to be working ok - are you still having the issue today? 

Does this happen on any device you use? Was it any particular BT Sport channel you were having issues with? 

Did you get any error message showing? 

Pop back when you can if you need any further assistance. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
kevro
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie, thanks for your reply to my post. I have deleted and reinstalled Virgin TV Go onto my laptop and there are still no BT Sports channels shown. I have also tried it on my tablet with the same result. There are no error messages shown. I have no idea what to try next.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Kevro,

I've managed to look into this for you and it would appear that this is due to an outage that's effecting people in your area but we are aware that other users from other regions of the UK are also struggling with this at the moment. 

The estimated fix time is 08/08 at 12pm. Do please try this around 1pm and see if this channels have be restored.

Kindest regards,

David 

0 Kudos
kevro
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes all sorted, thanks for your help.

0 Kudos