cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV Go Unable to login

simoncohen
Joining in

Hello,

I recently joined virgin but have not been able to sign into virgintv go. I just get a message that I am unable o login, despite using correct credentials.

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there simoncohen

Sorry to hear this is happening 

Can I just ask 

What device you are using

Have you tried accessing Tv Go through a web browser 

Have you ever been able to log in before without any issues

Gareth_L

Hello Gareth, thanks for responding.

I have never been able to login.

I have tried PC/Laptop using Chrome or Edge browser & also tried my android phone.

I get a message that my email address is wrong (but it isnt) or the service is unavailable.

I have raised a ticket with Virgin via the telephone, but no joy as yet.

Hi Simoncohen

Thank you very much for your reply 

We have passed this onto our Product Team, who are going to look at this in more detail

As soon as I have some information, a fix or update. I can let you know 

Regards 

Gareth_L

Hi @simoncohen

Please can you try logging in to TV Go again so our Support Team can check the logs? It would give them more information to look into.

Thanks,

Lisa

I'll do it right now from my PC - Windows 10 and chrome browser

Same Message as II have always got using PC+Chrome, PC+Edge, Chromebook and Android device

simoncohen_0-1631810181859.png

Thank you so much for this @simoncohen.

I will pass this on to our Product Support Team who will do some investigating in the background, we will update you as soon as we have more news from them. 

Thanks again.

Hello - is this still being looked at ? As I have never had this service working how do I get a credit applied to my account for these services that I can not use ?

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @simoncohen,

The agent who sent this off is not in at the moment, I will ask for an update but I will not hear anything back until the weekend is over.

I am sorry that your log in is not working.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide