cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV Go - Sorry, this video cannot be played at this time

Mgood
Tuning in

Hi there,

I've tried to use Virgin TV Go through my Smart TV and my laptop to watch the football through BT Sports. However, I am getting a message on both devices saying "Sorry, this video cannot be played at this time". This message is coming up for all channels but works fine on my phone....

Please could you advise.

Mike

6 REPLIES 6

Mgood
Tuning in

Hi again,

The problem is still persisting. I was unable to watch the football last night and assume I won't be able to tonight or tomorrow too. Please could you provide a response?

Mike

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Mgood,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your posts! I'm very sorry to hear that you've been having issues accessing TV Go.

Is the error message still there?

If so, please could you confirm if you are having any other issues on playback apps such as Youtube? Could you also try logging out of your account on those two devices and rebooting your hub and logging back in?

Keep us posted - thanks, 

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi, I'm still having the same problem, only with Virgin TV Go not YouTube. I've tried signing out and in again and reset my router but nothing working.

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Mgood,

Thanks for your reply sorry to hear the issue has persisted.

Please could you confirm for me which operating you are using on your laptop? If this is Windows 10, TV Go needs to be accessed via a browser.

Just to understand properly are you trying to cast the channel from your laptop to the TV or watch them separately? Unfortunately TV Go app isn't supported on Smart TV currently to be watched this way if so, and the app is not available.

Please let me know if watching through a browser on your laptop works, not connected to the TV.

Thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I am having the same problem, no matter what browser I use, everything else works fine, you tube, amazon , netflix n stuff, virgin tv go will not play a darned thing in one of my authorised devices!!

Hi michaelaitken, 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for getting in touch. 

I am sorry to hear you are also experiencing issues with the TV Go service. 

Can you please confirm which device you are using to access the service?

Thanks, 

Nat