cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV Go Registered Devices not working

barry1532
Joining in

All 4 registered devices for virgin tv go have been taken up by the same device and I cant use the service on that device or make any more changes.

This is the second time this has happened and I cant find a solution or get through on the phone to a human being to rectify this hence this post.

31 REPLIES 31

kerrybaxter75
Joining in

hey..: mine is the same all 4 devices are took up and then when i try to watch it says restart video .. i got to speak to somebody but told me systems were down call back tomorrow 

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi barry1532,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear of this. When you try to make changes, what happens please?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I am unable to make changes for another 29 days on any devices. My laptop has taken up 3 different registered device slots and I cannot even use it. My ipad is the other device.

Hey barry1532,

I would need to take a further look into your account via a private message, to see what is happening with your TV Go service.

I will pop over a private message to you now, please respond with the details and we can look into this further. ^SL

Regards

Steven_L 

Are there any plans for Virgin Media to fix this?

RapsUK
On our wavelength
It would appear that we're all in the same boat ??
I have the same problem when it comes to watching Skysports on the TV on the go app every month it tells me I've used all my device slots. I only use two devices my Moblie Phone on Android and my PC so how can I have used ALL my slots ?? Id like someone to explain this to me please
Im not saying im the best but im in the top one

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi RapsUK

I am very sorry to hear this has been happening. 

I will need to take a look from our side so I am going to pop you over a private message. 

The message will appear in the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Thank you 

Nat

dofarrell
Joining in

Hi everyone,

Yes I’m afraid I’m having the same issue - it didn’t recognise my registered device so I clicked on register device a few times and now it says maximum number of devices reached and I can’t make any more changes for 31 days. On device settings, 4 of my 5 registered devices are the same thing (my computer - Google chrome) but still I can’t access it. I would really appreciate some help in getting it back working again but I think it’s a common problem this afternoon/evening. Many thanks, David  

Hi dofarrell,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with TVGO, I've popped you over a private message so I can help reset your devices.

Alex_Rm