cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Go is broken!

AndrewHardy
Up to speed

Using Edge, Chrome & my smartphone when trying to watch ANYTHING  on Virgin go I get this message 

"Sorry, this video cannot be played at this time"

What's going on?

18 REPLIES 18

I'll get Now TV then. Cheaper and works as it should.

Hi @AndrewHardy thanks for your reply.

I do apologise for the delays - the community generally isn't rapid fire responses, there can be some time between replies as you've seen here.

As @BenMcr has stated, any Sky Sports channels are not available through Virgin TV Go and you must download Sky Sports' player and click on sign in as a Virgin Media customer - you'll then get your Sky Sports channels through there if subscribed through us.

Do you still require help with your Virgin TV Go as things stand?

Many thanks

Tom_W

No I got Now TV instead. Cheaper and Sky sports works without the need of a separate app. Also works on my Xbox. Oh and no 18 month contract.

Thank you for that information AndrewHardy. If you do require any further help then please do let us know. 

^Martin

Further help? What help have you given me so far?

Virgin go via a browser is still broken displaying that same message every time I try to watch any channel 🤷‍♂️

Hi AndrewHardy

Our App is designed wit mobile devices in mind and web browsers can throw up errors like your you have experienced 

It then becomes hard to diagnose and fix. Sorry this hasn't been the best experience for you 

Gareth_L

Then why give the option to use the service via a browser?

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I can appreciate how frustrating this can be.

Although we do offer TVGo to work via a browser we advise that our App can be more compatible to view shows on.

If you do have Sky Sports with ourselves you should be able to view their channels via the Sky Sports App.

Thanks,

Kain

Oh well, as long as you appreciate how frustrating it can be I'll stop asking for it to be fixed... 

Here's a thought, if you know something is broken have a go at maybe getting it looked at so it's not broken anymore?

"If you do have Sky sports with ourselves" Next time may I suggest you read the whole topic before commenting?