cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Go Sky Max Series no playing

jmlp1
On our wavelength

Trying to watch Dan's Brown Last Symbol and Manifest Sky Max Series got the same error

No Available

Sorry - we cannot play this at the moment

License Endpoint Unknown Error

400 Content Locator Prohibited

Internet is working, I can access prime video, Disney+ and Virgin Go TV live just fine, only generic content box set which is included in my TV package it is not playing

Thanks in advance

14 REPLIES 14

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @jmlp1 

VM are aware of the problem with Last Symbol  and this has been flagged. > The-Lost-Symbol-episode-unavailable/m-p/4871432 

They are also aware of continuous problems occuring with manifest 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jmlp1,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that you've come across an issue with your program.

I can see that @newapollo has advised that this is a known issue.

Is there anything else we can help you with? Please let us know.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

jmlp1
On our wavelength

Hi there

Still an issue in addition of box sets content and some live channel not available: Error 2031

• Sky Sports Mix
  • Sky Comedy

Hi jmlp1, 

Thanks for coming back to us here. 

Just to clarify, are you having an issue with all box set content or just the ones you mentioned above? 

Are you getting the error on the live channels you've listed for all programmes too or is this intermittent? 

Finally can you confirm if this is happening through the app or is this on your Live TV box? 

Pop back and let us know so we can help you further. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

jmlp1
On our wavelength

I'm not at home, I'm at the hospital using the Virgin TV Go App as entertainment, the app was working fine until the day I reported issues

TiVo

My wife told me that recorded TV shows and some live channels were having issues, this looks now sorted

Virgin TV Go App

Live TV,

Practically allo the channels are back including Sky Sports Mix, Comedy Central was showing error 2031, but as I said not an issue

Box Sets 

Cannot play content as Magnum PI, Manifest or Lost Symbol

These shows were working just fine, Lost Symbol got stuck in chapter 8, but now even earlier chapters do not play, same as Manifest. However this looks no new but an ongoing problem

jmlp1
On our wavelength

One correction, Comedy Central works just fine it's Sky Comedy the one giving the 2031error instead

Apologies for any confusion 

jmlp1
On our wavelength

Checked more Box Sets conten in the Virgin TV Go App, by channel selecting Sky Max Series, nothing plays, showing the original error from my first post

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for updating the thread, is it just these two series? Is it the whole of them or certain episodes?

Zoie

jmlp1
On our wavelength

More shows looks affected, for updating the thread I just tried playing box set contents from channels as:

• Sky Comedy
  • Sky Max
  • SyFy

All the available box set content from the channels from the above list not playing at all showing the original error message