cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart tv / virgin app.

Nix
Dialled in

I have a smart tv I. The kitchen, is it possible to have the virgin app on this tv?

it would be good to have a full stream on the tv, I pay for 2 units and didn’t want the box and cables on the kitchen tv.?

Anyone come across this solution before?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 x V6 | 650Meg | 247 calls | Caller ID | Customer since 1999 & i know my onions 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The short answer is no.

Virgin Media's solution for your scenario is a multiroom box.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The short answer is no.

Virgin Media's solution for your scenario is a multiroom box.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Would you be able to tell me more about this multiroom box?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 x V6 | 650Meg | 247 calls | Caller ID | Customer since 1999 & i know my onions 🙂

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Your signature mentions that you have 2 x V6 - so you already have multiroom....

It's where you have more than one TV box in your home, each with its own co-ax (for live TV) & internet (for OnDemand & streaming) connections.

You've mentioned that you didn't want the additional cables that a multiroom box uses - but this is how VM TV boxes work.