cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use TV Go website to watch recordings

lennyv
Up to speed

I hadn't really tried using TV go before, but with the new 360 box I thought I'd check it out.

Using a chromebook, which is showing up as a registered device in my account, I can watch live TV, and I get 'Watch on TV' as an option for my recordings and watchlist, but I can't watch any recordings in the browser. Instead I see a message that the programme is available on the Virgin TV Go website. Please go to the website to continue." The problem is that I'm already on the website.

42 REPLIES 42

Hi Jodi

It looks like the TV Go issue is resolved now, not sure how, but the planned recordings that failed were all series links set up some time ago via the box. While we were away, something happened which led to a 5-day period where nothing was recorded as planned and we came back to the tv box with an orange light on it

Hope this helps

Paul

Hi @GenerousZero,

Thanks for coming back to us. 

We are glad to hear the issue has resolved for you.

Don't hesitate to reach back out if you have any further issues. 

Enjoy your evening 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ayisha

The TV Go issue is now resolved but I’d still appreciate knowing what happened to our box for those 5 days. The new 360 tv seems a lot less stable than TiVo was generally but that may just because it’s newer.

Paul