Menu
Stannard118
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to sign into Sky sports online via virgin media

I have an issue logging onto Sky Sports on both my computer and phone via Virgin Media. I have logged onto sky sports before, but when I have tried to log on (via the virgin media link) I get an error message saying my username or password is invalid. I know it is not invalid because I have used it before and I can still log into virgin media with the same username and password. I have been told by virgin media to reset my password but when I tried this I get an error message saying something has gone wrong. I have called Virgin 4 times and have got different answers every time, but no solutions. The issue has been going on over a week and I do not know what else I can do. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to sign into Sky sports online via virgin media

Hi Stannard118,

Welcome to our Community Forum and sorry to hear you're unable to sign into Sky Sports.

If via your phone, can you try deleting the App and reinstalling it? Same with your computer by clearing your cache?

Do you have Movies as part of your package, if so are you able to sign into Sky Cinema?

What did the agents say when you contacted us?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Stannard118
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It is not via the phone. I have tried it on the phone and on three different computers and still getting the same problem. 

I do not have movies as part of the package only sky sports. 

The agents just said that they can't understand what the problem is or why it is occurring and that it was a 'bug' that should fix itself over the next few days to keep trying. It's now been over 3 weeks and I still cannot log in or reset my password, clearly it is not an issue that can 'fix itself'. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks.

I'm going to send you a Private Message asking for some details. Please reply back with the information so I can help you.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos