cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reset password for My Virgin Media - error message DEF01

AliPa1969
Tuning in

I have been trying to watch Virgin TV Go on my iPad, but unable to log in.

Over the last week, I then repeatedly tried changing my password (for My Virgin Media) but unable to do so as error message DEF01 appears each time, stating “Oops we have run into a problem. try again in a few minutes”

Can anyone here help me resolve this ongoing problem please?

6 REPLIES 6

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AliPa1969, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Have you been able to get this resolved now since yesterday, as we were aware of some issues which since have now beeen resolved.

Please let us know either way - many thanks!

Tom_W

Thanks for trying to help Tom. I can confirm that the same error message is appearing, meaning that I am currently unable to reset my password

RESOLVED: after sharing my experiences problem on Virgin Media’s Twitter page, the solution came when the Virgin Media advisor suggested I re-try using a different browser.

I also then removed then added my Virgin TV Go app (as an extra precaution) which now means I can both log back in (with renewed password) & view content again on my iPad.

Hi there @AliPa1969, thanks for the reply.

I'm sorry to see this still isn't working for you. Just to confirm when you are seeing this error message is it on all browsers and devices or just one?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi AliPa, thank you so much for coming back to update the thread!

So pleased to hear we were able to get you the information you needed to resolve the issue resetting your password. 

Please do come back to this thread if the issue happens again or if you need any further support with this! 

All the best. 

Molly

Cheers Molly 👍