cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to replace device in device management setting with Virgin TV Go

iceman34
Joining in

dev.PNGMessage appears that I can replace device and that is what I want to do. However when I try it does not let me do so. Now new message appears that I can replace device in 27 days, but I am unable to view tv on computer or tablets. Please resolve this as it, as I have raised ticket last month and it has been ignored.😥

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @iceman34

Using the information on here I've managed to find your details and have reset your TV GO device list for you. Please try and re-add your devices and let us know if you have any issues with it.

Thanks,

Lisa

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

24 REPLIES 24

Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Iceman34, 

Really sorry that you have been having an issue with TV Go and the devices, this ins't good. 

We were aware of an issue which has since been resolved, you can find out more here. Hopefully this is also resolved for you as well but if you're having further issues please let us know. 

Thanks 🙂

Emma_C - Forum Team

Hi Emma

Sorry your support team suggestion of incognito mode has not worked either!, is there not away the support team can delete devices from my account on there server with admin user?

I look forward to hearing from you again  🙂

incognito mode.PNGIncognito mode cannot change device.PNG

Hey there @iceman34

Using the information on here I've managed to find your details and have reset your TV GO device list for you. Please try and re-add your devices and let us know if you have any issues with it.

Thanks,

Lisa

Hi Lisa 

Thank you ever so much for your help and understanding in resolving this issue, going forward how can we prevent this from happening again, and should it happen how can it be rectified within a specific time line. 

Capture.PNG

Many thanks 

Ian

Fozzie55
On our wavelength

Hi Lisa_CC

I'd be grateful if you could reset my device list please. Using Chrome browser on the same computer it keeps registering as a new device so I have filled up my changes and I can't use it. Big football match on BT Sport tomorrow!

Thanks

Hi Fozzie55, 

Thanks for using the forums to get your devices reset, I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you and that this issue has occurred for you as well. I have gone into your services and reset your devices, could you reinstall the browser and also delete the cache which will help to reset the data. 

Let me know if this helps!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi

I have the same issue, can you just wipe my device list so I can start again please?

Regards

Stevan

Hi Thelight1974, 

Really sorry to hear that you're having this issue. 

You can find out more about our TVGO service and how it works here

If you still need the decides resetting then please reply to the personal message I'm sending you now and we'll take it from there. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

I have reported the same issue .

Would it be possible for you to clear my device list.

Cheers

Ian