cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to remove a device TV GO device management

fujih
Joining in

I have 5 devices appearing under device management but I have no way of removing any of them.  None of them are clickable and there is nothing against them to allow deletion.

Help!

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
You can't directly delete devices in TV Go.

As designed, once all device slots are full you replace a device by using the new device. It will ask which old device you want to replace when you trigger playback.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
You can't directly delete devices in TV Go.

As designed, once all device slots are full you replace a device by using the new device. It will ask which old device you want to replace when you trigger playback.

When I log in using a new device, I repeatedly get a Sign in failure message.  I had assumed that was because I had reached the maximum number of devices registered.

What is causing the sign in failure on the new device?  I am using the same login details that successfully allow me to connect to TV Go on my current device.

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Based on other posts tonight there may be an issue with TV Go sign in.

OK thanks for the advice.  I'll try again tomorrow

pete_efc
Joining in

Hi,

I'm having a similar problem with duplicate devices on my account. I have 5 devices registered, 4 of which are my duplicate laptops. This means I can't view BT Sports or Sky Sports at the moment. Can you please reset my device allowance?

The account is [MOD EDIT: REMOVED]@hotmail.com

Thanks

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi pete_efc, sorry to hear you've encountered this problem. So we can help further I will contact you via PM - just look out for the purple envelope and we'll take it from there. 

Tom 

Hi Tom_F, can you PM with the info to solve this issue please as I have the same duplication issue.

Regards

Tanzza (Tony)

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi tanzza,

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community!
Sorry for the issues faced, I've dropped you a PM so we can discuss further.

Thanks,

Kain