cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access the recording

Tuning in

I have an iPad Pro and whenever I try and watch anything on the TVGO app, i would say 99% I get this message.

We actually have 3 i-dad pros, same issue.

I have a laptop, same issue.

I’ve seen this question on here before and not sure I’ve ever seen an answer but surely Virgin knows this is an issue in the 18 months I’ve had the contract.

Yes I have deleted the app, reinstalled the app, updated the app, checked I am on the same WiFi.

13 REPLIES 13

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply. 

I am afraid that after checking, this is a known issue and we are currently working to have it resolved as quickly as possible. 

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Nat

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

TV Go will allow streaming on your home network to phones & tablets only. Recordings will not & never have played on laptops & PCs, as the broadcasters insist it’s blocked to prevent possible piracy their HD content.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Still no fix!

Hi @Sheffield2023vi,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I can see that one of my colleagues has recently responded to the other post that you've made about this. Please refer to that for further assistance on this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!