cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access "Manage Sky Devices"

RonnieHotdog
Joining in

Hi,

Hoping someone can help. A couple of weeks ago I moved home and there were a few days after I moved where Virgin disconnected my services before reinstating them at my new property. Since the services have been reinstated, I can no longer access the 'Manage my Sky Devices' link in the Device Management section of Virgin TV Go.

When clicking on this link, I get the error:

"Sorry, Virgin TV Go is only available to Virgin TV customers"

Before the move (and services were disconnected), I was able to access this link fine.

I am still able to watch Sky Sports & Virgin TV Go on the devices I had setup prior to the move, however I cannot manage the devices on sky any longer.

The link I have tried is: http://manage-virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/skydevices

If anyone could assist, I would be very grateful. I've tried chatting to support but they are not grasping the fact that Virgin TV Go manage devices works fine, but Sky Manage Devices does not.

Many thanks,

13 REPLIES 13

Hi Matt,

They couldn' tresolve the issue and said they'd had to pass it to IT. However someone on here over the weekend stated that the ticket looked like it had been resolved, but it hasn't. 

I currently have 5 devices registered for Skygo which is the maximum, but I want to remove one or more of them so I can register a new one.

Thanks

Hi Honka1,

Sorry, I'm not sure how this was resolved in the end. We were back and forth on this for almost a month and VM we're supposed to call me a couple of times, but just closed the case. At the time, I still wasn't able to manage my Sky Devices, but gave up trying to get it fixed, and then about 2 weeks later it started working again.

It seems like they just need to merge Accounts together to get this working, as for a while after I moved my online account stated a new Account Number and Area Reference, but my bill still showed the previous address Acc Number and Area Ref.

Thanks Ronnie. @Matthew_ML, please see Ronnie's reply re: merging accounts

Hi @Honka1,

I'm so sorry to hear that your issues are unfortunately ongoing. This is continuing to be looked into by our IT team for you, and we should hopefully have an update for you soon.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!