cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TvGo Sorry this is not available

H1uams
On our wavelength

I keep getting the same error message. 

Sorry - this isn’t available Oops - the service isn’t available at the moment. Try again in a few minutes.

I've been trying for hours. The same failure on all IOS devices. Not used app for almost a year but version is up to date. Doesn’t  matter if using WiFi or mobile data.

Cannot even sign in. Checked account email and password are correct.

Any suggestions please

146 REPLIES 146

Katie,
Thank you for your note.
When will we know how long is this going to take resolve please?
Regards

Hi ABChelmsford,

I'm afraid that we cannot provide a rough time frame of when the ticket is likely to be resolved - I appreciate that's frustrating but rest assured we will pop back here as soon as we know more.

We really appreciate your patience.

Beth

Beth

Looks like you’re right unfortunately...

markhamer67
Joining in

Hi Guys

Same problem here 😞 its been going on for months!!!

iphone, ipad, Macbook Air, Windows 10 PC All the same error. Doing my head in.

Reported it 4 times now with tech team and told someone would come back to me but no joy.

Please can someone from VM come back to me before i switch to Sky.

Hmmm.
The more I read about this the less hopeful I get. I do hope someone somewhere is looking into the issue.

Also, I sincerely hope that someone somewhere has had the issue resolved. If so, it would be good to hear from them.

My contract is up for a renewal soon. I shall be making a case for a compensation as recognition of lack of service included in the package. It’s only right to do so.

Err, me too. It seems that we are being ignored! I could've done with this service yesterday but it seems that nothing is being done? Clearly VM does not value it's customers!

M6RAY
Joining in

I’ve just found this forum and signed up after googling this very same problem.

I’m getting the same error message on iPad Pro and iPhone. Very frustrating.

I’ll keep an eye on this thread to see if any solutions are forthcoming.

Hello. 
Would you mind please providing an update and ETA for the issue I have been experiencing for months. See my posts. 
regards,

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI ABChelmsford,

I can appreciate your frustration on this and there is no update, it is still being looked into

Zoie

Hazbin
On our wavelength

Seriously is that the best response you can give your loyal, paying customers???

Your support team are an effing joke. Your usual (so called) advice of: ‘have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app?’ ‘What iOS are you running, what device are you using it on?’ is pretty useless and pathetic. When you realise the problem belongs to you (virginmedia) and not the end user you go all silent and claim you didn’t realise the problem was still occurring. What a cop out!!!

IS THIS THE BEST SUPPORT YOU CLOWNS CAN GIVE??!   REALLY????

Like I said your support help is an absolute joke as you continually try to shift the blame because you’re too effing lazy (or more likely incapable of solving the probelm)

Just get off your bums and figure this problem out as it’s quite clear it is a VIRGIN MEDIA PROBLEM NOT AN END USER PROBLEM!!!!!

This is classic virgin media for you. Take your money and then you can go f*** yourself!!!

Your paying customers deserve more...Rant over (only virgin media....and apple make me this mad)

Both useless at customer support 👎🏻