cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TvGo Sorry this is not available

H1uams
On our wavelength

I keep getting the same error message. 

Sorry - this isn’t available Oops - the service isn’t available at the moment. Try again in a few minutes.

I've been trying for hours. The same failure on all IOS devices. Not used app for almost a year but version is up to date. Doesn’t  matter if using WiFi or mobile data.

Cannot even sign in. Checked account email and password are correct.

Any suggestions please

146 REPLIES 146

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

We're wanting to see if it's the application or the TVGO system that is at fault.

Please try access this on the web browser version and let us know how this goes.

Thanks, Emily.

Hello Emily,

Yes, I tried and got the following.

367CDB90-EA1B-4318-A49E-3498195AD15D.jpeg

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for checking that, I'll pop you over a private message so we can continue investigation with you after passing security.

Thanks, Emily.

Hi Emily

could I also get some help please? I’ve posted on this thread but haven’t yet heard about any private direct message to help resolve, and I’d really appreciate that

thank you

Matt2706
Tuning in

I have been having this issue for months... Tried on my daughter's iPhone but get the same error. Yes, I have uninstalled and re installed the App!

I'm using a iPhone Xr running IOS 14.3, the fact that it gives the same error on multiple devices makes me think it's an account issue. Please can this be looked in to?

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Afternoon @RonUK

Sorry that we missed your post on this thread earlier - it can get confusing when multiple customers post on the same thread. 

Can you elaborate on your issue for me please so we can best assist you? 

• What device are you using? 
  • Have you deleted and uninstalled the app?
  • Are you able to log in online rather than via the app? VirginMedia TVGo

Pop back when you can with any relevant information that may assist us. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @Matt2706

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - sorry that you seem to be having issues with logging into the TVGo App currently. 

• Are you able to log in online rather than via the app? VirginMedia TVGo
  • Can you confirm the error message you are getting for us please? There are a few different ones listed on this thread
  • Can you confirm if you're able to log into your MyVirginMedia account ok without issue? 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks so much for your Private Messages to Emily @ABChelmsford - I have managed to locate your account from here; all is set up correctly and looking tip top. There shouldn't be any reason as to why you can't log in.

You are getting different messages via the website and the app though - can you confirm if you're able to log into your MyVirginMedia account without issue using your primary log in details? Is it these details you are using to access the TVGo service? 

From your screenshot, it looks like you've access via the webpage via the iPad? Is that correct? Are you able to test from a PC or Laptop instead for us please?

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Hi Katie,

thanks for getting back to me so quick. I can't login online either. The online error is:

Oops, that hasn't worked!

Sign in is currently not possible. Please check back soon.

The error on my phone is:

Sorry - this isn't available

Oops - the service isn't available at the moment. Try again in a few minutes.

and I can access MyVirginMedia account OK.

Thanks

Matt

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the quick reply there Matt (@Matt2706) 

It's so strange how the messages are different on the app and the website. Thanks for confirming you can log into your online account ok - they are linked so sometimes when you have a MyVM issue, this translates into a TVGo issue also. 

I have located your account from your forum information and as with the previous customer, all is looking to be ok with the account at first glance - no errors are showing and you're account is provisioned correctly. 

Have you ever been able to use it Matt? 

Katie - Forum Team