cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TvGo Sorry this is not available

H1uams
On our wavelength

I keep getting the same error message. 

Sorry - this isn’t available Oops - the service isn’t available at the moment. Try again in a few minutes.

I've been trying for hours. The same failure on all IOS devices. Not used app for almost a year but version is up to date. Doesn’t  matter if using WiFi or mobile data.

Cannot even sign in. Checked account email and password are correct.

Any suggestions please

146 REPLIES 146

Hi StePenno93, it looks like you are logging in with a sub account and would need to log in  with the primary email address. When you registered for the online account you would have a main account and would allow you to add additional email addresses. It looks like you are trying to log in with one of these additional email addresses. Chris 

The email I am using is the one I use to sign in to Virgin to view bills etc.

I thought this would be the main account?

Cheers

Stephen

No that would be the secondary account. If you know the primary email, can you sign in with that? Chris

I only use the one email address for Virgin.

Hi @StePenno93

Does this issue persist across multiple devices? Have you tried logging in by Web browser?

thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes tried multiple devices and tried both the app and the web browser 

Hi @StePenno93,

I've just responded to you on a previous post.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

samrpiper
Tuning in

Same thing has been happening to me for about a year now. Initially I couldn't get through to anyone in Virgin Media support and then gave up. Easier to try and find other streaming links for the football online than to get through to Virgin. Finally got through last week and after being on the call for about 30 mins got told the team that handles this isn't currently taking calls due to COVID-19. He said he would raise a 'work request' and (surprisingly honest) that I probably wouldn't hear anything back but to keep checking. Needless to say it still isn't working.

Any ideas on a next step towards getting this resolved?

(tested on an iPad running latest OS and app version, Chrome, Safari, on both iPad and laptop)

Hi @samrpiper

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies for the TV Go issues. 

I've checked on the system and the work order is with the back office team but I'll PM you now to hopefully resolve the issues.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I’m also having this issue. I’ve reinstalled the app multiple times and get this same message as other people. 

I’ve never been able to get the app working.

BE9C1FFC-5300-40E5-B557-BE8A0F4A9460.png